Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Experiential learning from Param Veer chakra Recepient !!

Day back, I cursed myself when I woke up on Sunday morning at 9 o'clock and while checking mail found that I missed the chance to meet Param Veer Chakra Recepient Yogendra Singh Yadav.Yogendra Yadav was in my institute for about half an hour and students were asked to collect in cafeteria at 8 to welcome him. And I missed the opportunity.

But somehow institute was able to get some time from his busy schedule and program was arranged.It was 12 o clock midnight and we were sharing auditorium with PVC recipient. I wasn't sure what to expect from him. I was trying to figure out why someone is given Param Veer Chakra. Is it give to the bravery shown at one moment or day ? or is it to appreciate the brave in you who consistently comes out of you ? I was in dilemma so I thought better to cut the crap and attend the session with an open mind. And my decision was right the learning were much greater and wider than what I thought it could be.
Yogendra's belief in God and how if you aspire something selflessly, with purity and complete dedication than whatever be the level of difficulty of that task be it will bear result.
And what was that which he aspired ?? Was it Param Veer Chakra ?
No it wasn't it was more than that.It was the life of his fellowmen to whom he wanted to gave information at any cost. Even at the cost of his life.It was the love that made him to do that act of heroism. Love and care was the inspiration.
Today was one of the best days I had in Great Lakes from last few months. And as days are passing here my respect is increasing day by day with the level of services and opportunities it has given.
Thanks !!

No comments:

Post a Comment