Just few hours back on Facebook, I updated my location to Chennai .Yes I am in Chennai and my busy schedule kept me away to fathom how much my life has changed in last couple of days . Though change was much expected but it would be so smooth was never expected.My comfort with Noida,my friends there and with other tangible things was expected to make it tough to adapt myself. But I must say its the life here which is making this adaptation easy. In the last four days I met hundreds of new people from different parts of the country from diverse backgrounds with different skills. Had great fun activities,sports,learning salsa,booze and dance. It was told to enjoy these free days to fullest as we won't be getting any free time in coming months. The speed with which this time has past is making me realized the speed of next one year. For someone like me who loves basking getting adapted to changes is not easy but this was different.
From tomorrow the classes will start and new dimension of my brain will open ...Business Management. Lets see what I have to explore in this field.
No comments:
Post a Comment