Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Adieu !!

You never get what you want,
if luckily you get what you wanted...
then its not the way that you wanted it..
and even if you get the way you wanted it ...
Its no longer the same thing that you "WANTED".

So the equation of one's Wants and what one gets is always unbalanced and poor chap keeps himself busy in attempt to balance it. I am too one of these poor fellows who are struggling to fill this gap.And one such step is leaving my first job. Whether its a search for greener pasture or some unexplored avenues they are just to keep life in me alive. I don't want to loose any chance to make it nostalgic.
Below is my adieu mail:

Dear Colleagues & Friends,

Departure is hard to absorb, particularly when you are parting from your mundane. My three and half years long association with Tech Mahindra is about to end. When I retrospect these years, I find lots of learning besides the daily work and enjoyment. Today, I am feeling nostalgic about all those things which gives me the identity of a Tech Mighty. And more than that the sad feeling that I will miss your presence around. Knowingly or unknowingly each one of you has left subtle impressions on me. You all have helped me evolving into a better professional. I thank you all for the support, guidance and encouragement you have provided during  these years. I would like to appreciate the warmth given by all of you.
I take this opportunity to wish you all the best in your professional and personal life. With the hope that our roads will cross in future I would say good bye.


Thanks ,
Himanshu Saini


I will miss number of moments i shared with the people here and they were among the best moments of my life.I made friends,mentors and many relations which cannot be bound in words.I will really miss this place. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment