Friday, May 25, 2012

MBA Term 1

What you learn in an MBA ? 
How someone like me who has just entered the premises of an MBA Institute can answer this, but yes I will answer this question eventually with my experiences in the coming weeks and months.
Last month has been happening in some sense as we had parties,Ice breaker sessions, number of guest lectures. Every attempt was made to make us comfortable and also to give us the flavor how we will be treated in the coming months. We are being exposed to the best of faculties had interaction with CEO's,VCs (VC now stands for venture capitalists and not vice chancellors) and Bureaucrats.
After the lecture and inspiring speeches from these eminent speaker I thought, "Was there anything new they presented to me, any new idea or new concept? ".I found the answer is No, but the conviction with which they presented those things was the motivating factor their words were the words of experiences.Their presence cannot leave you untouched.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment