Its a long Weekend and my office outlook is inactive from last 4 days. After a long time I got a weekend which is free from running to find the test center or sitting in classes to solve the stupid questions,which I don't feel have any potential to gauge anybodies aptitude to learn business acumen.
After a long time i am basking in my quilt and reading some leftovers .Last Sunday I went to my bookseller and bought 3 books :
1.)100 Years of solitude -by GGM
2.)love in the time of Cholera -by GGM
3.)Life of pi -Yann Martel
I have always been an avid reader but during the last few months my complete attention was divided between office chores and my CAT preparations .Now, when CAT is over and I am waiting for results I can read all these books.
I have started with 100 years of solitude ,this book is counted as the best non-fiction works in the last century.The only challenge i found in reading this book is to remember the names of the characters which all seems to be anagrams,in this creation of Gabriel Garacia Marquez .
In Cricket , India is in South Africa and struggling to save the first Test with 8 down.Though Sachin's 50th ton had ameliorated the fans pain to some extent.
In politics, parties are trying their best to divert the attention of people from corruption scams.
About movies, still I haven't seen PS: I love you ,which after a long search outside I found on the laptops of both of my sisters.I have just seen "Udaan" and "Once upon a time in Mumbai" . Still , Shiela ki jawani is bigger and recent craze ;) I am desperately waiting to see the dance on big screen.
On facebook I updated my new profile pic, which was clicked in Raghav's marriage.
My account on Pagalguy got its second life when i got my acts. password and now I am trying to learn more and more from this platform to make my path to clear gd-pi smoother.
With all these things occupying my life ,I am feeling alive ....and this is how I can answer !!!
whats going on ?
No comments:
Post a Comment