I am sitting in the park,which is next to PT (my CAT prepration institute) .Its more than a months when last time I came here. From the last 8 months this place have been my second home.I have slogged here for hours and now I am done with CAT 2010 and waiting for the result.
Sitting alone in the park and enjoing nature around I am thinking about my happiness .
Is it related to my CAT results ?
If I couldn't clear the exam ,will that be the end of ??? I dont want to imagine :o
And suddenly few thoughts came to my mind.I took out my cell and started adding in notes.
after few mins it started drizzling and I silently moved towards my Office.
Below are the notes.....
And once again its I ,me and myself around me.
Birds are chirping for me,
flowers are blossoming for me,
winds are blowing for me,
How can clouds be behind as they have started raining for me.
And my life is once againg in love with me. :)
-Himanshu Saini
28-Dec-10
nyc write up...
ReplyDeletesolitude has answers which nothing else can give..
life is all yours waiting to be embraced...
as long as one can see wonder,one shall live!!
keep blogging!!
be blessed...
Thanks Varuna,both for inspiring words and wishes. :)
ReplyDeletenice post himanshu ..keep it up bro. :)
ReplyDeletePositiveness Blossoming, Optimism Chirping, Worries Blowing away in this moment .. Clouds Drench me in this very moment!! :)
ReplyDelete