Few days back My manager asked me "If I can go onsite for 3-6 months ?"
I was surprised to hear these words from him ,as I never asked him for onsite like my other peers nor I ever tried to convey any message of dissatisfaction to him.
I asked for some time to think .After discussing with my father and few of my mentors I declined the offer.
It was a tough decision to make ,choice was between an MBA and an onshore posting.
I have written some MBA entrance tests but not sure about their results.
Kartik says: A bird in a hand is better than 2 in bush .
He may be right ,still I feel this much risk is required if you are chasing your dream.
This decision will always be remembered either as a bold or just a foolish one.Lets see what time will name it !!
No comments:
Post a Comment