Saturday, November 13, 2010

Obama in India

7th Nov, three days before CAT-2010 and I am struggling to keep myself focused on studies .I switched ON the TV set and found live telecast from St.Xaviers Mumbai where Barack Obama is addressing the college students. I have always been a great admirer of Barack Obama .And today his book "Dreams from  my father" is flashing in front of my eyes with all his small tails to meet his fathers land.
And its quite pleasing for me to see Obama in India.

The answers which he gave today were another piece of his excellence.The best part was his genuineness which can be sensed without much troubling once intellect.The way he explained all his beliefs behind his actions convinced me for same.

The answers given on Materialism,Jihad,Opening market,Pakistan and Gandhi all were the expressions made by a clear head who has the potential to lead US.
Citing:
"Around the world, your generation is poised to solve some of my generation's mistakes and my parents' generation's mistakes. You'll make your own mistakes."

No comments:

Post a Comment