Friday, June 4, 2010

The last conversation


Below is the conversation between me and one of my best friends Agnivesh Atidarshi Asthana.This conversation has nothing which can philosophize your mind or entertain your mood ,it is just a conversation between two friends who don't know that its their last conversation as one will leave this plane and move to some other....

Agnivesh:Hi
Himanshu:Hey you didn't told me yaar where you got the posting...?

 Agnivesh:Just 2 mins back I got to know that i 'll be moving to Pune.But how come you got to know that i got my posting location ?
Himanshu:Hmm...this is telepathy my friend..haha...you know onething may be I will also get the posting in Pune.

Agnivesh:Great yaar .....it will be cool...we will again live togather and this time we will prepare for  IAS.. ;)
Himanshu:then i am totally convinced that we will become IAS officers ;)
Himanshu:You know one think I have started ...finally Harivansh Rai sahab convinced me to do so.... ;)

Agniesh:hard to beleive .....but it will be great....now we will njoin like anything....
Himanhu:haan pakka....So when are you leaving for Pune ?

Agnivesh:May be tomorrow morning...
Himanshu:ok..then you must have lot of bagpacking..call me once you reach there..
Agnivesh: ya sure...

Himanshu:bbye
Agnivesh:Bbye

Agnivesh never reached Pune ...we never started prepration for IAS...and never had drink together.
The same night he left for Pune along with 40  other batchmates from Infosys,Mysore and in the middle of the journey near Belgaon his bus met with an accident where 5 lives were lost and he was one them.

2 comments:

  1. I was there when he had this conversation with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there when he had this conversation with you.

    ReplyDelete