Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Full Circle

In Buddhist Philosophy, everything is destined to complete its cycle and they call is full circle.

Yesterday I too felt one of my circles getting completed ,it was when I went to attend a party at the place, where I went 2 years back.
The last time I visited this place was on my near and dear one's marriage anniversary and now today when I came here her marriage had broken and separation was quite painful .I was always there through the bad phase of her life.
All the moments of joy,happiness,discontent,sorrow,shock... are flashing in front of my eyes ,while contemplating these moments in the half conscious state of my inebriated mind my conviction about the transitive nature of life is getting stronger.
I remember all those moments when I doubted my abilities to came out of the problems and today I have surpassed them,feeling as an accomplished guy.
And here One more circle has got complete.But believe me it is the distance travelled which has added immense experience to my life,though displacement seems to be null  !!!

I am more cool  than i used to be....
        more unruffled than i used to be...
        more closer to me than i used to be...
Waiting for more Circles  !!!!!!!



-Himanshu Saini

No comments:

Post a Comment