Irrespective of who you are and from where you are, you have access to the most precious thing of any century "Information".
In the last 18 hrs I have surfed from diferent realms and accumulated information from different dimensions.And my conviction that internet has given the power to mankind to quench its thirst for knowledge to any extent has become stronger.Tools like Google,Facebook,Twitter have given it an extra edge.Below I am listing some of my interactions through internet, their diversity is their complemet.
- How to make a good PRD(Project Requirement Document) from Indian origin Silicon Valley Poster boy Vinod Khosla.This report was accessible to me with the help of Twitter.Number of other important people which were earlier too far from common man's reach are accessible today.
- Now I know how alcohol enhanced the inhibition of different NT(neuro transmeters) like GABA,NMDA,sarotine and dopamine in my brain to give a feeling of pleasure.I am not someone from biology background but just an inquisitive surfer.
- I came to know how the concept of Microfinanace, which dwells now in all the world is initiated as a meager loan of $ 27 by Muhammad Yunus for poor peasants.And it earned him Nobel Prize.
- Dard nasha hai is madira ka wigat smritiyan saki hain ,Peeda mein anand ho jisko,aaye meri madhu shala (Hariwansh Rai Bachchan's in the voice of Manna De)is playing on VLC player in my system which I downloaded few hrs back.
No comments:
Post a Comment