25-May-09
Noida
Today is 25 May ,four days have passed since i got the shocking news of Agnivesh's accidental demise and by now i have attended his cremation ,have seen a father lit ting fire to his son's body ,a mother weeping on his sons death and a sister consoling her mother as if everything will be same again and they can live together happily but still I feel that this is a just a bad dream and everything will be normal again .And I will be able to meet him again.
The thought that I won't be able to hear his mentoring voice and won't be able to feel his filial touch is raising my hairs and making me numb.I am feeling the loss of a very good friend.
-I remember all those meetings which we use to conduct to improve our com. skills and friend I owe you a lot for all I have in this direction as his motivation was crucial.
-I remember all our philosophical and spiritual discussions which have been a great source of wisdom.Your highly evolved soul has made a special place in the hearts and minds around.
-I remember all those places where we lived for two and half long years and it was our love which kept us together.
I know time has the power to heal and it will do its job but still your absence has created a void in the lives around you which I don't feel anyone else can fill .
May your soul rest in peace.
-Himanshu
20-May-2010
Noida
Year has passed to the death of Agnivesh and the changes it has bought are fundamental in my nature, beliefs and ideas.Loosing a friend when you believe he is important for you and when he too believes the same for you is a big loss.
Today i called auntie but couldn't recognise her mourning voice silence was the only medium of communication between us and only words came from Belu (Agni's sister) who was as usual consoling her mother ,I have great respect for this brave,young girl.
This accident has been an inspiration to lot of deep thinking during the last one year and I am more closer to people around me. Immense respect for relations,feeling of care and detachment from life are few of them.
I feel "Our biggest losses are our greatest teachers which brings great learning and we usually pay a lot for these learning".
-Himanshu

No comments:
Post a Comment