From long time I had been planning to go to some of the places but non of the plan materialize till this date .And today while retrospecting the events of the past, I found myself surrounded with despair. I decided to move far from this despair and planned to contemplate some of the unanswered questions .Talking with Dharmendra, my college mate proved to be the catalyst .
And then I decided to leave for Rishikesh....its 10:30 pm and I boarded the bus. Plan was quite clear after taking the holy bath in Ganga ,I'll leave for Rishikesh and solitude will give me the company i needed.
Reaching Haridwar the very first thing that the city did to me was it took all the tiredness of the long bus journey and rejuvenated me.I went to Ganga bank (Har ki paudi), one thing which was highly conspicuous was that there is unusual faith & hope in the people moving around ,which is making the place special. Had bath and got some good time for contemplation in solitude.
Next destination was Rishikesh 25 Kms from Haridwar I took the bus and reached Rishikesh at 11:30 got off the bus at Triveni ghat .While searching for the way to Ram Jhoola and Laxman Jhoola I decide to have something to eat and enter the Marwari Sweet shop there was something special about the shop and it was this place which answered my questions, its the serenity which this place is surrounded with that's making the place good. I found some wise words on its wall.
"गृहस्थ एक तपोवन है, जहां मनुष्य को संयम एवं सहनशीलता की साधना करनी पड़ती है | "
How true ...when the student is ready teacher is always there .
Reaching the Laxman Jhoola I saw cabs to NeelKanth Jee , temple 22 Kms on the hill top, where Shiv G appeared as per the believers. The aesthetic beauty which I enjoyed while going up was wonderful . The way clouds were covering the hills and how beautifully trees have held the mountains intact was making me numb.Its not that I am seeing these views for the first time but ,in the last few years I was too occupied in my chores and forgot there is more to be done.
After reaching the temple, and seeing the long line for the followers to enter the premises I was more inclined not to be a part of this heard. And my reluctance to join the line was very well sensed by the guy,who later turn out to an administrative officer and who accompanied me while coming up so he used his influence and made some arrangements from back door .....I was just ridiculing the fact that I am using the back door to temple . But its how things work some times...While coming down it starting raining and rain added more beauty to the view.
It was after a long that, I took some expedition alone and searched for the way in life and this short journey has definitely made some changes.
:)
I took the bus and returned back to Noida my home with some good experience.
After reaching the temple, and seeing the long line for the followers to enter the premises I was more inclined not to be a part of this heard. And my reluctance to join the line was very well sensed by the guy,who later turn out to an administrative officer and who accompanied me while coming up so he used his influence and made some arrangements from back door .....I was just ridiculing the fact that I am using the back door to temple . But its how things work some times...While coming down it starting raining and rain added more beauty to the view.
It was after a long that, I took some expedition alone and searched for the way in life and this short journey has definitely made some changes.
:)
I took the bus and returned back to Noida my home with some good experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment