Today my mom called me and asked if I am doing my Geeta paths and Kesar tika ? I usually don't lie to her especially when I know the truth won't hurt her. And I said no I am not doing it since very long time,I could sense the pain in her voice. Then she reminded me that this is not benevolent time for me.And I should keep doing these rituals,
Her words that,"I have read your horoscopes and its clearly mentioned that your hardest effort will bear very small fruits.And what about your MBA you know na you couldn't clar even this time" ... were making me sad and pensive . :(
I was thinking it didn't matter in the past.. all my efforts were drained...not sure if the test will be beyond my threshold or within .Only future can depict it !!
but i'll try with hope :)
Her words that,"I have read your horoscopes and its clearly mentioned that your hardest effort will bear very small fruits.And what about your MBA you know na you couldn't clar even this time" ... were making me sad and pensive . :(
I was thinking it didn't matter in the past.. all my efforts were drained...not sure if the test will be beyond my threshold or within .Only future can depict it !!
but i'll try with hope :)
No comments:
Post a Comment