Tuesday, May 17, 2011

One more converstaion !!

I am in train returning from Sre, sitting next to me is 9 yr old kid and a man in his late thirties.After some time I felt that the kid is getting unusual attention from the man who later turns out to be his father .Later kid dozed off and his father started conversing with me .
Mr.X:He is my son and I allways keep him with me.
Me:Very cautiously choosing my words...I ask him if he is not close to his mother ?
Mr.X:His mother has left us there was some misunderstanding between us.
Me:Didn't you try to placate the things ?
Mr.X:I have been trying to placate the things but couldn't  succeed .She lives in Delhi with her parents and our daughter .And I lives in Meerut.
Me:Can't you relocate to Delhi ? being close to your wife will surely help .
Mr.X:Yes I am planning lets see .
Me:Judging his comfort level...i ask him about the reason for their conflict .
Mr.X:It was somewhere my fault, she was working and I started doubting her.
.........I wished him luck for his struggle and he adviced me to marry well !!
By this time there station came and they left .

No comments:

Post a Comment