Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Is this a strength of a courageous or shamelessness of a looser which keeps me evenminded inspite of failures.This question allways puzzles me.Last time I asked this question to myself was few days back after one more failure .

Rejection is not a new thing for anybody and  for me ,in last few years it has become my shadow.Some times I wonder why life allways fail to satiate my quench. Am I too demanding ??

But one thing which wonders me is how can I be so un reactive to it!!!
After every failure I regained the strength to stand again .I have learnt to remain unruffled in failures and as per Geeta's teachings this is just half done and I have to learn the other half too.

I feel this has more to do with wisdom of wise and less with the brzenness of audacious !!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment