Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dr. Subramanian Swami

While surfing TV channels I got the glimpse of Subramanian Swami,president of Janata party on CNBC .It was the beautifull people guested by Dr. Swami.Heard a lot about Swamy from my dad particularly after the 2G scam outburst . Dr. Swami has been a big figure in bringing this in public and Supreme court.
Pushed by the curiosity to know more about him I checked his party's website, foray into his site with all the factual information provided was literally a great experience.Why would an Phd. from Harward who worked with Nobel laurates returns back to India ?There is surely something unique about him.
It seems everytime he comes up he opens the can of worms for the govt.I couldn't catch up with all the things but reading his writings about Sonia gandhi was like watching some bone movie, not purely convinced about his inferences but he is different and surely difficult for opposition.Will try to catch up more from Dr. Swami.
Below is the URL:
http://janataparty.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment