Friday, January 21, 2011

Rahul : call me Raul :P

I know departure is hard to absorb especially when you are parting from your mundane, Rahul is the subject here, and I am sure he is feeling the heat of the moment.
He is leaving TechM to pursue his higher dreams. I met him 14 months back when I rejoined company after 6 months leave. Today I would say I was lucky to have Rahul as my colleague at that time and friend today. I am trying to bound him in words and I know it would be unjust to limit his oceanic personality in some countable words .But still I won’t mind doing it. He is someone who is quite but not silent, his rationales were always thoughtful and full of insight .One day I read his blog and the kind of picture I draw from his writings were of a person who is very deep and inquisitive .Someone might get confused as quite and inquisitive don’t go head to head and prove oxymoron simultaneously but yes they can go together, especially when you are deep in your quest.


One of his traits which I never gave high value until I found abundant people around me lacking it, is he is one of those rare species who understands you and accepts you. Friend, I rate you very high for this. Understanding why I can’t go with you people on outings and still being the same with me will be remembered.

He has been a companion with whom I have shared lot of my thoughts without getting afraid of opening myself. And he has always reciprocated very well.

I remember completing releases especially in the night shifts when it was a big toll mind and body .And kind of dedication he has shown is the sheer indicator of his success in his future endeavors. I remember all those dance practices which we have done, lunches we did together, walks outside the office and also those acronyms which we gave to the good looking girls on our floor :P . I will remember him as a very good friend and an excellent companion.A true gentleman!!



No comments:

Post a Comment