Day started in office with the completion of the night shift execution and daily status mail .I reached home at 7:30 and was half dead by 11:30 when my phone rang .It was a call from office confirming that I don't have to go office today.
But why this off today when we are already lagging behind our plans.Well today is 30th Oct and Allahabad High Court will give its verdict on Ayodhya case.
From the last few days there is deep sense of fear in the minds around about the happenings after the verdict will be out .How the verdict will be taken up by the nation ?
I called my sister and asked her not to go out today.
Now its 4 o clock in the evening and I wake up .The very first thing that came in my mind is "Is the verdict out ? And if its out ...whats the reaction to it? "
I surfed through the news channel and found almost all the major political parties and leaders appealing the people to maintain the peace and harmony ,all of a sudden Media looks more matured .
Decision came at 4:15 ,but the bigger decision is yet to be out ,decision of people and like me I know lots of people were fingers crossed .
Hours have passed and there is no news of disturbances from any part of the country .
Through these hours there were few common observations :-
a.)Media has shown great responsibility.
b.)Political parties have reflected the stance of people,people which are not concerned if their faith takes them to Temples or to Mosques.
Today ,we are a more mature nation.....and I am feeling proud !!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment